The Milan Exchange (TN)
The Milan Exchange (TN)
Contributed by klstacy_home

Description: Lamp Explosion Kills Mrs. Taylor

Date: March 8 1884

Newspaper published in: Milan, TN

Source: http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/

Page/Column: Page 6, Column 4

SOUTHERN GLEANINGS
-------
A few nights ago at Fort Worth, Tex., a lamp exploded in the house of Lew Taylor at Palo Pinto, and the dress of Mrs. Mattie Taylor, his wife, caught fire. She was very severely burned and died the following morning, after lingering through the night in great pain.

Rating:

  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

0/5 based on 0 votes. The median rating is 0.
Show Individual Votes

Submitted: 11/02/17

Tags: (Please limit tags to surnames found within the article above)

Views: 22 views. Averaging 0 views per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 0 views.

Previous Article | Next Article


Items (articles, comments, etc.) placed on the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists remain the property of the contributor. By submitting any item to this site, the contributor has granted permission to the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists to permanently display and archive the item(s) online for free access to the site visitor.