Wilmington Morning News
Contributed by Harrison
Description: REHOBOTH USO OPENS
Date: July 17 1943
Newspaper published in: Wilmington
Page/Column: Sussex News
Rehoboth Beach July 17, 1945
The opening of the Rehoboth USO Center at Second Street and Rehoboth Ave, follows a management dinner meeting at the Rehoboth
Dedication was by A. Felex duPont . The USO director will be Captain John Wilson.
The center is to serve men of the Rehoboth Beach are.
0/5 based on 0 votes. The median rating is 0.
Show Individual Votes
Tags: (Please limit tags to surnames found within the article above)
28 views. Averaging 0 views per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 0 views.
Items (articles, comments, etc.) placed on the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists remain the property of the contributor. By submitting any item to this site, the contributor has granted permission to the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists to permanently display and archive the item(s) online for free access to the site visitor.