Discover your family's story.

Enter a grandparent's name to get started.

Start Now
Huntsville Independent (AL)
Huntsville Independent (AL)
Contributed by klstacy_home

Description: Willie Crawford Dies From Poison

Date: August 27 1885

Newspaper published in: Huntsville, AL

Source: Madison County, AL Library

Page/Column: Page 2, column 4

Willie Crawford, the waiter boy at Nichol’s who swallowed a quantity of sulphuric acid in an attempt to take his own life, died from the effects of the poison early yesterday morning. The peculiar effect of the poison caused the rash boy to suffer great pain.—Montgomery Advertiser.

Submitted: 01/22/19

Tags: (Please limit tags to surnames found within the article above)

Views: 292 views. Averaging 1 view per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 0 views.

Items (articles, comments, etc.) placed on the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists remain the property of the contributor. By submitting any item to this site, the contributor has granted permission to the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists to permanently display and archive the item(s) online for free access to the site visitor.