Contributed by Susan
Description: MarriedDate: December 9 1831
Newspaper published in: Frederick, Md.
- On the 24th ultimo, by the Rev. Charles WEYL, Mr. Thomas SLICK to Miss Rachel MAUS (MATTS?), both of Frederick County.
- On the 29th ult. In Baltimore, by the Rev. Mr. PIERCE, Mr. John T. SCHLEY, of Frederick, to Miss Georgiana VIRGINIA, daughter of the late John McCLURE of Baltimore.
- At Elmwood, the residence of Jacob POE, Esq., on the 30th ult., by the Rev. Mr. JACKSON, Mr. Neilson POE to Miss Josephine E. CLEMM, second daughter of the late William CLEMM, Esq., of Baltimore.
- On the 29th ult., by the Rev. Mr. SMALTZ, Mr. James DURBIN, to Miss Ann Elizabeth STONER, daughter of John STONER, Esq., of this county.
- On the 24th ultimo, by the Rev. John N. HOFFMAN, Mr. John RECK, to Miss Elizabeth FAIR, both of Taney-town.
- On Tuesday last, by the Rev. D. F. SCHAEFFER, Daniel LAMPERT, Esq., to Miss Catharine HILDEBRAND, all of this county.
[Transcriber's Note: Within a few years of their marriage, Thomas and Rachel Slick relocated to Marion County, Ohio, where they remained for over 30 years and then relocated to Dewitt County, Illinois.]