Contributed by Susan
Description: Appointments by the Executive of Maryland, Sept. 26, 1822.Date: September 30 1822
Newspaper published in: Baltimore, MD
Page/Column: Page 2
Appointments by the Executive of Maryland, Sept. 26, 1822.
– Stephen S. JOHNS, Inspector of Tobacco at Dugan’s Warehouse, Baltimore City, vice Roderick DORSEY, resigned.
– Roderick DORSEY, Inspector of Tobacco at Samuel R. SMITH’s Warehouse in Baltimore City.
– Henry R. CHAMPAYNE, additional Justice of the Peace for Baltimore County.
– Peter HARRINGTON and Reuben LEWIS, additional Justice of the Peace for Dorchester County.
– John KELSO, a Trustee of the Alms House for Baltimore County, vice Col. James BIAYS, deceased.
– Col. Henry LEWIS, a Coroner for Washington County.
– Elijah BURNETT, a Coroner for Worcester County, vice William ROUND, resigned.
– Stephen H. MOORE, an additional Justice of the Peach for Baltimore City, vice John H. ROGERS, deceased.
– George PRICE, additional Justice of the Peace for Frederick County.
– John COSKERY, Coroner for Frederick County.
– Jacob HOFFMAN, Senior, Armourer at Frederick-Town.
– John C. WILSON, additional Justice of the Peace for Somerset County.
– John DONN, additional Justice of the Peace for Harford County.
– Lambert REARDON, Justice of the Orphan’s Court for Talbot County, vice Thomas P. BENNETT, resigned.
– Elijah BURNETT, Coroner for Worcester, vice William ROUND, resigned.
Clerk of the Council