St. Louis Post Dispatch
Contributed by Gigimo
Description: Fatal Mistake.
Date: July 22 1851
Newspaper published in: St. Louis, Mo.
Mr. Thomas WIBLE, an old and esteemed citizen of New Albany, Ia., died night before last from the effect of a dose of liquid corrosive sublimate, which was administered by is wife through mistake. He was sick, and told his wife to give him a dose of salts, which were already prepared in a bottle similar to the one that contained the poison, and the fatal dose was administered instead of the salts. (Louisville Courier)
Tags: (Please limit tags to surnames found within the article above)
149 views. Averaging 0 views per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 0 views.
Items (articles, comments, etc.) placed on the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists remain the property of the contributor. By submitting any item to this site, the contributor has granted permission to the Newspaper Abstracts website and associated mail lists to permanently display and archive the item(s) online for free access to the site visitor.